Features of B-Track Software
Sales & Accounts Receivables
- Open Customer Accounts and Customer Branches.
- Make Sales Areas, Sales Types, Sales Groups, Salesman Groups.
- Make Sales Groups for grouping Customer Branches.
- Prepare Sales Quotations (with an inquiry and creating of Sales Orders).
- Prepare Sales Orders and Goods Delivery Notes.
- Prepare Customer Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Make Batch Invoicing for more than one delivery order.
- All of the Sales documents are completely editable and printable
- Point of sales definitions for better handling of cash sales.
- Customer Payments and Allocations.
- Company logos can be attached to sales documents.
- Dimensions can be selected for Sales Delivery and Invoices.
- Shipping Costs and Legal Text can be added to Invoices.
Purchases and Accounts Payable
- Open Supplier accounts.
- Make Purchase Orders, Goods Receival Notes, and Payment Terms.
- Clearing of Goods Receive Notes.
- Entry of Supplier price lists & related conversion factor into purchase prices.
- Prepare Debit Notes and record Credit Notes from Suppliers.
- Supplier Payments and Allocations.
- Company logos can be attached to documents.
- Dimensions can be selected for Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices.
- An option of attaching scanned documents with transactions.
Inventory and Stocks
- Record Stock Items.
- Define Item Categories and Item Locations.
- Record location transfers and other adjustments.
- Set re-order levels for Inventory Items.
- Automatic calculation of average material cost (per unit).
- Application of standard and overhead costs, into material prices.
- The number of Items can be measured into standard units.
- Foreign codes registration for barcode scanner entry.
- Prepare bills of materials, Work Center inquiries and Work Order entries.
- Feasibility of adding advanced production and simple assembling features.
- Fixed Assets Purchase.
- Fixed Assets Location Transfers.
- Fixed Assets Disposal.
- Fixed Assets Sales.
- Fixed Assets Movements.
- Fixed Assets Inquiry.
- Process Depreciations.
- Locations, Categories, and Classes.
- Two level of Dimensions are possible. You can set up this in Company.
- Two levels could be Departments, Cost Centre’s.
- One level could be Cost Centre or Project.
Cash and Bank
- Open Bank and Petty Cash Accounts.
- Record payments, deposit, and withdrawals in related accounts.
- Various currencies can be added and foreign currency translation is also done.
- Record bank enquiries and reports.
- Prepare bank accounts reconciliation.
- Transactions can be made void and reprinted.
- Open general ledger accounts, account classes, and groups.
- Record journal entries and budget entries.
- Generate ledger accounts detailed enquiries with drill-down reports.
- Make journal enquiries with an option to view journal entries.
- Closes the fiscal year and brings forward retained earnings.
- Record depreciation entries on period based.
- Make journal entries with a corresponding entry in supplier/customer account.
- Filter General Ledger reports by dimensions.
- Quick entries (preset GL transactions) in bank deposit/payment, journal entry, and supplier invoice/credit.
- Print, Email and Convert into PDF; all the reports.
- Export the reports in MS Excel/Open Office Calc format.
- Generate reports on periodic and financial years basis.
- Email documents directly to customers.
- Make graphical analysis (Horizontal/Vertical Bars, Dot Lines, Pies, and Donuts).
- Tag and save report selections.
Access Levels and adaptations
- Different companies can be set-up simultaneously.
- Separate financial years can be created and closed against entries.
- Multi-user access with different privileges.
- Make backups and restore for companies.
- Date Picker with week numbers for all date fields.
- Simple Audit Trails.
- Extensions for customizing menu tabs and applications.
- Historical Currency Rates.
- Multi-Currency Bank Accounts, Customers, and Suppliers.
Advanced GST handling
- GST can be selected on Customer, Supplier and Item basis.
- Advanced GST report for details and outputs/inputs.
- Full support for localization by the GNU’s gettext package.
- Multi-language support with right to left support in Arabic language.
- Different chart of accounts can be installed and activated.
- Jalali and Islamic calendars are supported.
- Every document can be emailed and printed simultaneously.
- PDF can be formatted for every document.
- Projects, Cost Centers, Departments can be added, using Dimensions.